Saturday, October 25, 2008

When can I get my ears pierced?



For a very long time Tressa has been asking to get her ears pierced and since I was 12 when I had my ears pierced, I thought she could wait until she was 12. Here we are just a couple of weeks away and I gave in. As her Dad and I know that since a very young age, T-Bird has been terrible about taking medicine and just 2 weeks ago she had to take eye drops for pink eye and it was an ordeal! So it was no surprise that when it actually came down to getting it done we had melt down...with a 10 minute coaxing we got it done and she looks beautiful, but I still had to throw in the picture of the tears and squeezing of moms hand. We had driven to Ft Wayne so Nanny and Aunt Lisa could be apart of this momentous occasion. Meanwhile as all of this was going on, Kennedy could care less as she was trying on the Halloween hats. It was a great day!

No comments: