Friday, January 22, 2010

No School, so what should we do?




Leave it Tressa to think up things to help Fancy be more comfortable! No school yesterday due to the ice on the roads. I really enjoy these days, because I can spend more time with the girls, they make me laugh. Shawna reminded me over the weekend that Tressa will graduate in 5 years!! What? Can't be true! It makes very sad and I want to adopt a child from Haiti now. Chris will probably put his foot down on that, but I still may ask. I just asked him and he said I should already know the answer to that...


Well, it is 12:00 and Chris has come in to make lunch and catch up on his Fox News. I am still in my PJ's and just finished 4 dozen of cookies for the EHMS dance tonight. Brownies will be made tomorrow for the Donkey Basketball. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful husband who takes such great care of us, I pray the girls will marry someone just like their Dad. Better get a shower and act like up did something around here...

No comments: