Thursday, August 12, 2010
Where has the summer gone?
It is Thursday afternoon and the count down is on for the first day of school which is Monday. It is very hot outside so K and I have decided to rest in front of the television. I would normally be watching TCM and the actress of the day is my favorite Norma Shearer, but the movie right now is "The Barretts of Wimpole Street," but Charles Luaghton is so mean as the father I can't stand to watch it. I have opted for Raising Sextuplets. T-bird is staying with a friend getting ready for the back to school bash tonight at the Middle School. I can't believe the summer is almost over it always goes by so fast! We had a great summer filled with good memories especially the recent vacation out to South Dakota. My favorite spot was Devils Tower in Wyoming. The girls loved swimming and Chris got to see the Badlands. I recommend this spot to everyone, there is so much to do. Pray for a good year at school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment