Oprah showed her favorite things this past week, so I thought I would share some of mine...
Kennedy reading to me
Fancy laying on my lap
Tressa and I fighting over the radio between Elvis and Hip Hop, no one can beat the King
My brothers laugh
Sitting with Chris in the shed, summer weather and Country Gold playing in the background
TCM movies on a rainy or cold afternoon
My mother and I laughing on the phone
Baking cookies during the Holidays
Jesus my Saviour
Aprons
The girls laughter as their Dad tickles them
My sister who is a good listner
Friends and a glass of wine
Singing "Because He Lives" it makes me cry, but if that doesn't get you to believe!!!
Neighbors on 900N Block
Pig shows
My nephews stories
Grandpa Karls stories
Came across another classic on TCM the other night and I even got Chris to watch it with me. It was so funny and I had not seen it before! Starring Cary Grant, "Room for One More." Loved it and I hope I come across it again!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment