Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Our Boy...
It is with great sadness we report that our Fancy has passed away. For those of you wondering who? He was our 4 1/2 yr old cat. The girls and I had come home last night and found him asleep in his favorite spot on his favorite blankie in front of the window, where he liked to watch the dogs play and make faces at them as they shivered in the cold and he stayed nice and warm. He was supposed to go to Purdue when Tressa went to college, but I always said he would stay with me to comfort me while I cried that she had grown up. We will miss him banging his head against the patio window letting me know that he wanted in or proudly showing off the many mice that he killed, he was a good mouser. Tressa took the above picture last week during the ice storm. Chris had always said no more cats after Fancy, I don't think so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment