What? Has it been over a month since I last reported to you about the family? Too many things have happened that I do not know where to begin. We are in our last week of school...woohoo...and nobody is as excited as Kennedy! I am ready for the girls to be home, however, it will be a busy summer for Tressa. She will leave for camp a week after school, return for 2 days and leave for State FFA convention for 3 days. Then we will only have 1 week to complete 4H projects and then it will be time for the fair. I am worn out already! Kennedy looks forward to just sleeping in and watching movies! We hope to go to Canada this summer, but that is still being planned...gas prices have shorten our travels.
The cats are doing great! We now have 4 pigs and 1 dairy calf for the fair. The weather has been crazy this Spring, but I think we are finally getting summer weather.
We had a nice Easter and we hope you enjoy the pictures...one is from the park in Columbus we had a good time, I took the girls to there for Spring Break. I would like to say we would of had more pics but it takes a half hour to do this one. Oh well maybe next time.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment