Friday, November 18, 2011

The Big Transistion

Well it's Regis's last day and am supposed to be cleaning for the guests coming on Sunday for our Thanksgiving, as usual I am side tracked and decided to update the blog.  I know, I know....I never update anymore, but I too have been in a transition trying to go back to work part-time.  Another transition has been Tressa turning 15 last week which only means I turned 45.  Only 180 days until she can qualify to get her permit!  YES!  Kennedy is in 4th grade and just made the honor roll with all A's...YES!  She loves to swim at the gym every chance she gets and loves Legos.  Christmas is around the corner and these girls only want Big Ticket items!  What happened to just being happy with just PJ's, baby dolls, movies or games?  The older they get the less we are going to give!  Whatever! 

Back to Regis...I remember watching him in College at BSU while getting ready in the morning, then I was back again as the girls were born watching every morning while giving them a bottle, then it transitioned to watching him after the girls got on the bus as I picked up the house...transition of life.

Well, we move on and I leave you with a recent picture...

No comments: