Chris and I have been traveling, I have enjoyed and we are very fortunate to have Grandmothers that can watch the girls. I am glad to be home and that the girls have not changed, they still fight and complain. I think they just missed us and this is their way of showing it. We just returned from New Orleans, I had not been there before and I really enjoyed the city. So much History, which I enjoyed. Next time we plan on staying over another day after meetings so we can do some site seeing on our own. While Chris was in meetings, I toured a Plantation and took a cooking class. The New Orleans School of Cooking was great! They do a great job, I learned so many things and can now cook Gumbo and Pralines, I think.
The 4H pigs arrive this weekend, another season begins...crazy time of year. I will say they are cute, we still have one more to pick out.
Not much to report, but thanks for checking in on us!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment