No pictures this time, just a blog update...we are so busy trying to get 4H Fair projects done, that we really don't have time to do this, but I am. This year the fair is three weeks early so that really threw us for a loop! Trying to motivate a 15 year old to get her projects done is even harder!
The girls are out of school which is a releif for me, both have moved up to the next class, one Sophmore and one 5th grader. School starts even earlier this year, August 1st, YUCK! Tressa is taking drivers training for the month of June and that means she is now driving, YIKES! Really she is doing a good and we are really proud of her, she has been on the Interstate 3 times.
We are enjoying swimming at the gym, library and listening to Eric Church. I am in the process of reading Greg Allman biography and Animal House the making of the movie. I had to pick up the Animal House book because it reminds me of my brother, no he did not die, but he loves that movie. When my nephews were little he would have "Movie Night at Uncle Lons" where he would show classic movies and tell them why it was a classic. To this day at age 29 and 32 they still talk about Movies at Uncle Lons. Lon has a certain laugh and I can just hear him as he watches this movie or watching Andy Griffith. Look forward to reading the book and discussing it with him at Christmas.
Chris wants me to sign off so I will end with this....I adore you!
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment