Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Janes Family

It is Christmas Eve and we just returned from Grandma and Papa Janes home celebrating Christmas.  Now the girls are picking songs to buy with their Itunes card (Tressa) and playing with legos and watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 (Kennedy).  Chris just finished listening to his new Ray Wylie Hubbard CD and of course I am in the living room watching TCM.   We will soon retire for the night and get ready to celebrate with Grandpa Karl and then drive to Aunt Lisa's to see the rest of the family.  It may be the same routine every year, but we love it!  Every year I hope that we will be as happy as we are right now and that God will continue to Bless us as he has every year. 

What a year 2012 has been, if someone would have told me what I would be doing a year ago, I would not have believed them.  I still pinch myself knowing how fortunate I am!  Chris has been so wonderful during this transition and as he says "there is a new Sheriff in town."  I have gone back to work full time as a Property Manager, which I used to do until K was born.  I love it and am very fortunate to be working for a great company. 

Tressa and her new Sperrys, disco ball!
Aunt Julie, Kennedy and Katie
 
Due to this job, I will be unable to keep up with the blog.  I am turning this over to Chris and Tressa as well as all of the cooking and cleaning.  You will hear from me every once in awhile.  Thank you for checking in on us, we wish you the best in 2013!  Healthy Happy New Year!

No comments: