Sunday, June 16, 2013
Whats in a Name....a new family member!
Recently, a new member of the Family Tree arrived, a beautiful baby girl.
She arrived on a special day for Tressa, the day she received her drivers license. Now this baby girl has something in common with her father, for her father was born the day I was driving around Wabash County for my drivers training. When I pulled up with my drivers education teacher I saw Ashton at the back door with toys all over the floor and I knew my sister was at the hospital having the baby.
Well, you say what is the babys name? Well as it goes with most names they start out as the proper full name and then eventually get shorten or changed. When I became an Aunt in 1979, I thought I would be "Aunt Leah," nope. Ashton for some reason called me Dee Dee, which then became Deedy, then eventually ended up as Deed. Tressa was born Tressa Ann then eventually became T-Bird, Kennedy became Boo-Boo or Marge (according to Andon).
This lovely girl has the beautiful name of Cadley Mae, I love the name and look forward to what nickname we will come up with down the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment