Today we were watching TCM and they had a special about Christmas movies, I kept saying "Ohhhh that one is my favorite!" Chris and Tressa said "Mom every one of the movies has been your favorite!" Hey it is hard to choose, but when the Gremlins came on I did not say that was my favorite! Who can't make it through Christmas without watching the "Bishops Wife," "Christmas in Connecticut," "Holiday Affair," "Shop Around the Corner," or MY FAVORITE....REALLY... "Remember the Night." I think I did a blog on that movie a couple of years ago, but if you grew up in Wabash County you must watch that movie!
Praise the Lord I am able to say, we have had an awesome year and we have been blessed by God with a healthy family, great friends and neighbors and wonderful opportunities to travel and see Gods splendor. We wish you the best in 2014, look forward to the memories to be made. Here are some of our favorite memories from 2013...
| Louisville 2013 Showmanship |
![]() |
| Kentucky Derby 2x Champion Calvin Borel |
![]() |
| Kennedy showing Dairy 2013 |


No comments:
Post a Comment