

This past week has been just the girls and me and this picture shows how tired I can be by the end of the day. We read to Kennedy every night and she loves it. On Tuesday she wanted to read to me. Biscuit was the book and she read all of it with help on only 3 words. If you know Kennedy you know what an accomplishment this is! She would stop and tell me "I am a good reader!" Yes you are sis and we could not be prouder! Another accomplishment this week was the tying of shoes (I mean really tying them)! A big thank you to her teacher for the extra help.
Where was Tressa? No not on the couch with a snack in her hand, no not on the mule, no not on the computer...alas she was in her room catching up on "Americas Got Talent." She loves the show and is pulling for the 4 year old to win. Tressa loves for us to read to her to and right now we are reading "The Cat Ate My Gymshorts." It was written in 1974, and I was telling Tressa how there are some simalarities to me, I too was a Blimp at that age and my best friend was the Beauty. I wasn't too crazy about gym, mainly because I never could climb that rope and touch the ceiling, cheaters! I chewed my nails too and still do, but I am getting better. I may have been the Blimp, but I look better in the long run (although this picture does not show it) and I still have that best friend and she still is a beauty and always will be in more ways then one.
No comments:
Post a Comment