Over the weekend Nanny had a birthday and Lisa and I kept her busy! She celebrated her 71st birthday on Friday the 26th, with Lisa and I by having lunch at the Scholar Inn (great food and atmosphere) and then to the Butler Victorian House for a tour. Beautiful home right by I 65, the neighborhood has changed a little since it was built in the mid 1800's. Next we were off to tour Crown Hill, one of our favorite activities to do, visit old cemeteries. I have a great picture of Nanny by the Thomas Marshall mosoleum. After pizza and a mean game of scrabble with Ashton (Nanny won), we went to the Casino in Anderson. Nanny and Lisa were the big winners! After another game of scrabble we went to bed!
The next day the girls and I took Nanny to the Huddleston Farm, with scenic drives down US 40 and the back roads of New Castle. May Nanny have many more bithdays and may we be able to enjoy them with her!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment