Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gods Blessings...

I thought that I must report my recent blessing from God.  We are blessed every day, but recently it was an instant answer to prayer.  Here is the story...I recently lost a job that I usually get during the summer months and this money helps with the vacation fund. However, I knew when I lost the job God was going to give me something, I had to keep the FAITH.  Last week I was praying and telling God "I know you have something for me, I just know you do and it will be perfect for me."  Well, not 2 hours later I get a phone call from a Marketing/Research company who have called me over the years to ask questions to see if I would qualify for a study they are doing and I have done about 2 studys over 8 years.  When I answered I did not get an immediate response and almost hung up, but the lady came on and asked if I could answer some questions to see if I would qualify for a study.  I started answering the questions and she thought I might qualify for the study and would I have time for an 8 hour study next week?  I said, "How much does it pay?" She said "$175 plus meals and parking paid."  Of course I said "Yes!"  She apologized that she seemed unorganized, but she was working on a different study when her computer accidently dialed me for this study, "this was a freak accident."  I said no it wasn't it was an answer to prayer...

No comments: