Although I do not have a picture of it we wanted to make a note that Kennedy was able to ride her bike yestereday without the training wheels. She did a great job and took off on the first try. Dad was very proud of her and he did a great job keeping up with her. Big thanks to Wes and Shannon for letting us use their drive, cinnamon rolls coming your way...not!
Just enjoyed a weekend away with the Hunts to celebrate Chris's birthday. Shawna and I got some great decorating ideas from a bar in Hillsboro, IN. We ended the evening with a great steak at our favorite spot, The Moonglow in Danville, IL. Love that place!! I was the big winner of the day, picking Super Saver (Go Calvin!) to win the Kentucky Derby, YES!!! Triple Crown all the way!
Speaking of Super Saver I have included a picture of some items I got FREE yesterday! I have become coupon, bargin lady and I love it when it's FREE.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment