Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pig Season begins...

That time of year again, it comes too quickly.  I wish the weather would warm up before we put the pigs in a barn with no heat.  Chris has been traveling the last 3 weeks and we are ready for him to be home!  This is how much Tressa misses him...




Tressa:  When is Dad coming home?
Mom:  Thursday, why do you miss him?
Tressa:  No, I just need someone to start my car in the morning and drive it around to the garage.


Chris texted back:  Tell Tressa her Butler will be home soon, we will catch up then.  


At least he knows he is missed!


Well, I was going to post a picture of Kennedy with a baby pig, but the blogspot will not download the picture.  This website is getting more difficult to use.  I think it is time to change to a new blog site.  My next post may be the new address to our family blog.  Thanks for your patience.















No comments: