Well since March 5th (Mom that is terrible, its been that long?) Tressa has gone to Costa Rica, Kennedy has acquired goats, we now have 8 pigs, we have almost completed our resort patio, Tressa went to the prom, Kennedy now has braces, Chris has stayed up for 25 hours to haul pigs for his daughter, Chris has brought me Leinenkugal, Tressa has texted Olivia 500 million times, Tressa has not listened to a thing I have said, but Kennedy has listened to me and LAST but not least we are a healthy, happy family who in the long run enjoy each other and love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
A long time ago I started this blog, the 2nd or 3rd blog was about us watching the Kentucky Derby, today we are watching the Belmont and hoping that California Chrome wins the Triple Crown.
It is pig show season and we have attended some open shows, Tressa did get Reserve Showman at the Hancock Open Show. We are also working with the Dairy cows and Kennedy has improved so much! Love watching both of them work together.
School has ended and I cant believe what I am about to say...Tressa is a Senior! What? How can that happen? Kennedy is ready to move on to 7th grade as we are too, that was a rough year. We have already toured our alma maters with Purdue now in the lead for the college of choice. I cry everyday that she is leaving and I still have over a year before she leaves. When we were at Purdue I broke down in the parking lot, pathetic (according to Chris and Tressa). Tressa is trying her best to make me grateful that she is leaving by not listening, putting things away and yelling at us, so far it is not working.
I wish we had more time to get things done, but it looks like that will happen in 13 years when I hopefully retire. Below are some pictures that we thought you might enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment